Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Family Secret (The Story Part 1)


The Family Secrets Part 1


My story begins when I was 15 and living with my mum Rose and my sister Sylvia she and I are twins. My sister Sylvia is chubby reddish dark hair with brown eyes but she has to wear glasses for short distances, my mum Rose is thin, blonde hair, green eyes with b cup breasts.

Now for what I look like, I’m a bit chubby with dark brown hair, with bluey green eyes and wear glasses like Sylvia.

On a day like any other, Mum was driving us to school which is 5 km outside of the town of Lost.
When we arrived I saw two people I knew, one was my cousin Lara the other was Marissa playing some riding game behind a bush that they frequently sat at.

My cousin Lara’s got long blonde hair in a pony tail with grey eyes, thin wearing black slacks and white top with a tie. The other girl Marissa has black hair with brown eyes and wearing the same.

The bell rang I we headed for my class which was maths, I was aroused by what I had seen for those couple minutes.

“Ok class open your maths books to page 72 and explain to me in long equations how to fine Pythagoras with pi.” Explained the teacher to the class.

It felt like forever but soon the class was over and I head to English, there we had to survive the same boring lecture regarding Shakespeare that we had discussed for last few days.

Soon the bell rang signalling first lunch, I was eager to see if Marissa and Lara would continue on with their display.

Lucky for me they did, I decided to be cautious and watch them from a distance, however it didn’t take long for my hormones to push me to move in closer and soon I was right up against the bushes, my erection was more than evident in my pants as I began to rub my hand against it, I still could not put my hand on it, but something about it filled me with lust.

Lara has seen to spotted me while still riding on Marissa back.

The rest of the day took forever but finally we heard the last bell ring and it was time to leave for home, my Mother picked me and my sister up and we returned home.

I was sitting at my desk doing my homework when I heard a knock on my bedroom door, it was my cousin Lara.

“Hey Gazza what are you up too?” She asked me.
“Just doing my homework”. I responded.
“Tell me did you like what you saw?” She asked me as she closed the door behind her.
“What do you mean?” I asked as I rose from my seat and turned to look at her, I had a strange feeling in my gut and was starting to feel a little unsure.
“I saw you hiding behind the bushes earlier. “ She said. “So did you like what you saw?” She asked again.
“I guess I did Lara it makes me want to ride Marissa like you did.” Lara seemed happy since I was the one who spotted them not one of the perverts who put a hole in the change room wall so they could watch the girls changing.
“Lara it getting late dear!” Mum calls out.”
“I see you tomorrow cuz.”
When Lara left I went to see my Mum about some think. There she was on her hand and knees washing the floor.
“Hi mum can ask you some think?” as I was talking to her I was nervous about to talk about the sight I saw at school.
“What that son you seem nervous. “
“ Just that I seen interesting sight today at school of Lara riding this other girl.”
Mum was shock as why I spying on Lara and her friend playing In the playground.

“Why did you where watching them for Gazza”.
“ I was walk pass when this girl was on all fours. Then Lara got on top on her and sit on her back.”
“So you wanted to sit on me than. Seen I already on all fours.”
I just got big grind on my face. Seen I was a kid I always wanted to ride my mother as a horse. So I got to her and sit on her back. That was the first time I sit on her. I ride her for long time. Almost an hour past tell she got tried. My mother fell flat on her belly while me still sitting on her back. I can't believe it. My mothers back so comfable to sit on.
After a whlie I got off her back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment