Friday, April 12, 2013

How I got into pony fetish

20 years ago I was hanging out with this girl. Name Larissa from Gazza, Larissa first pony ride. She ask me to lyed down on the ground on the belly. So I did. few seconds later. Larissa was sitting on my back. As she was enjoying sitting on me.


couple weeks later I was walking around. Than I saw this person wesltling of Larissa and got her on to the ground. Larissa was landed on her belly so this person. with out histated  sat on Larissa's back. (I was thinking Larissa is look comferable to sit on that day). But in I took a closer look. Larissa seems didn't like to be sit on. So I walk away. 

couple mouths Later. it was Larissa sister's brithday. everyone was outside beset couple of people. I was with Larissa at this point. we're going out by than. 
couple miuntes later in the living room. Larissa had her cousin with her. skin girl Larissa cousin was. Larissa was on all fours. So i took this moment to ride her like a pony. But Larissa Stop me sitting on her. Larissa wanted her cousin to sit on her but she didn't want to sit on Larissa for sime reason. 

Couple years later. I went see Larissa as she wanted me to come over for somethink.
So i did. When I got there. Larissa sister was sitting on Larissa back making herself comfy.

The  Few years Later. I was at my friends sisters place. when he got on all fours. for a horsey ride (aka pony ride) to let his nathew ride on his back. (I was think why he get his mother for a horsey or pony ride). So after we left. My mate what we called our friends in Australia here. ( why doesn't he ride his mother for? My Mate answer back. She got bad back that why.
So that any way I in to pony fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment